We believe a healthier world cannot come from medicines alone and understand the value of collaboration and partnerships. We strive to make a positive contribution to our local communities through sponsorships, partnerships, charitable donations and other initiatives that help to make a difference.
There are so many good causes that need support. The best way we can make a meaningful difference and improve the health and quality of life for Canadians is to focus on what we know best.
With this guidance, we focus our support on projects and initiatives that:
- Improve healthcare in our local communities;
- Promote science education and skills among young people;
- Support Chronic Disease Prevention programs for adolescents; and,
- Are connected to the giving and volunteer activities of our employees.
These focus areas include activities that are aimed at:
- increasing public understanding of a disease through healthcare organisations or patient groups with related expertise;
- promoting health and wellbeing, including support for preventative medicine and public health initiatives;
- supporting innovative programs aimed at preventing and managing chronic disease;
- addressing unmet health needs in under-served and un-served populations;
- supporting the health of communities in which our employees live and work;
- supporting health-related research conducted by non-profit organisations as part of a wider community support initiative and directed toward the public good; and
- encouraging science education among young people.
If you have a project that falls into one of these focus areas, you can apply through our online application.
Please review our Exclusionary Criteria.
Once you apply, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your application. After we conduct a preliminary review of your application, we will update you on the status of your request by email within 15 days of your submission. We appreciate your patience.
Due to the large volume of requests, we cannot respond to telephone, fax or email inquiries regarding the status of your request.
Please note that we only accept requests for community support through this online application form. Requests sent via email or mail will not be answered.