There are so many good causes that need support. Based on our experience we feel that the best way we can make a meaningful difference and improve the health and quality of life for Canadians, is to focus on the areas we know best.
Our community support is focused on projects and initiatives that:
- Improve healthcare in our local communities;
- Promote science education and skills among young people;
- Improve access to healthcare for vulnerable populations; and
- Are connected to the giving and volunteer activities of our employees.
If you would like us to consider a project that falls into one of these focus areas, please take a moment to review our list of criteria (PDF 219kb) before you complete our online application.
How to apply
Please provide the following information through our online application:
- Information about your organization including its mission, scope and activities.
- Contact information so we can reach you for updates and follow-up.
- Details regarding your request including the specifics of what you are asking for, the purpose, timing, objectives, milestones, etc.
Once You Apply
When you submit your completed online application, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your request within 30 minutes. After we conduct a preliminary review of your application, we will update you on the status of your request by email within 15 business days of your submission. We appreciate your patience.
Due to the large volume of requests we receive, we are unable to respond to telephone, fax or email inquiries regarding the status of your request.
Please note that we only accept requests for community support through this online application form. Requests sent via email or mail will not be answered.